Happy 2016, all! What an exciting and fresh new year awaits us!
Each new years eve, my husband and I do what we call "vision boards". We pull together images to help represent what direction we want our new year to go in. The ideas are more dream and goal-centered, instead of hard and fast resolutions.
The original idea for vision boards came from my mother-in-law, and you can see some of our previous years here(2015) and here (2014).
For 2016, some of my vision board ideas include:
- Pampering myself with a monthly massage and facial membership
- Focusing on exercising 30 minutes a day
- Writing more letters and sending cards to loved ones
- Taking more vacations with my wonderful husband
- Learning to make bread and other baked treats
- Starting a vegetable garden and growing herbs
- Keeping up with my monthly BirchBox, and finding more vintage clothing pieces
- Continuing to pour into others' lives by serving as a marriage mentor in our church's pre-marital class
And lastly.... celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in July! How exciting!