Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy 2016!


Happy 2016, all! What an exciting and fresh new year awaits us!

Each new years eve, my husband and I do what we call "vision boards". We pull together images to help represent what direction we want our new year to go in. The ideas are more dream and goal-centered, instead of hard and fast resolutions. 

The original idea for vision boards came from my mother-in-law, and you can see some of our previous years here(2015) and here (2014)

For 2016, some of my vision board ideas include:

  • Pampering myself with a monthly massage and facial membership
  • Focusing on exercising 30 minutes a day
  • Writing more letters and sending cards to loved ones
  • Taking more vacations with my wonderful husband
  • Learning to make bread and other baked treats
  • Starting a vegetable garden and growing herbs
  • Keeping up with my monthly BirchBox, and finding more vintage clothing pieces
  • Continuing to pour into others' lives by serving as a marriage mentor in our church's pre-marital class 
And lastly.... celebrating our 5 year wedding anniversary in July! How exciting! 

Hope your New Years Eve was fantastic! Here's to all the fun adventures 2016 has in store for us!
 photo AEE9CDC010348191FC652CBA68E0D666_zps1c1578b9.png  

No comments:

Post a Comment