Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I heart BirchBox


I am just about to hit my one year with BirchBox, and I LOVE IT! Last October, I saw someone on Instagram post a cute photo of their box, and I was hooked.

In a nutshell, BirchBox is a monthly subscription box for all different sorts of beauty items. Make-up, skin care, hair styling products, and everything in-between, all for just $10 a month!


The products (you get about 5 per month) always feel luxurious and never like too-small trial sizes. Some items I've even used over the course of 6 months! You can download their app and preview your monthly box a few days before it arrives. I love it! It feels new and exciting when I see all my products in the app, and then actually experience them once I get them in the mail. 


I wasn't sure what to expect at first, but each month I find myself getting really excited for my monthly box. Over the past year, I've found myself taking more risks with make-up, trying new products, and taking risks.


Without BirchBox, I probably wouldn't have discovered how fun lipstick is! I loved one of the lipsticks they sent me so much, I ordered a trio set soon after! 

This summer, a few of the girls at work have started their own subscriptions to BirchBox, so that has been super fun. We've all been enjoying trading stories of how we use the different products- what works, what doesn't work, etc. It's made it even more exciting for me, to see them light up about getting their monthly box. 


Overall, BirchBox has been a fun way to treat myself each month. I get awesome hair, make-up, and beauty products delivered right to my door, without having to shop around. I really think it's a fun indulgence for new-moms, workin' ladies, and everyone in-between!

Enjoy!
 photo AEE9CDC010348191FC652CBA68E0D666_zps1c1578b9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment