Friday, January 30, 2015

January Catch-Up

Life has been wonderfully, blessedly full right now. Not busy, but full. 

So much life has happened this month already that some days Christmas feels worlds away. 
Here are some of my favorite photos from this month. Enjoy! 


I found a steal of a deal on a two-night cruise to the Bahamas, so we packed our bags and headed to the port! Way to start the new year off right!




Next came "baby madness"...
The day after stepping off that cruise ship, Daniel and I went to a work baby shower for three of the ladies currently expecting. (I think they went with the "baby madness" theme, as a twist on basketball's "march madness". All three ladies are due this spring.)
Anyway, I was able to put together a sweet baby quilt for my good friend, Keva. Her little man is due early April. 


We cheered on the Cowboys in their playoff games! So sad they didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year, but I can't wait to see what kind of comeback they have in the 2015-2016 season! 




Two weekends ago we went to Renniger's in Mt Dora to go pickin' (also known as antiquing). They had one of their large festivals, so there were TONS of vendors with all kinds of treasures. It was a great turn out! 

The next day, we went to Universal and Harry Potter World for the first time. So cool! Our favorite attraction had to be riding the Hogwarts Express between the two parks. I was so amazed at it all! 



Here are two other random photos for the month. 
I finally took some craft time for me and created this super-cute white hydrangea wreath. I know spring is still a few weeks away, but I just had to go for it! 

I've also started this new devotional, God's Whispers to a Woman's Heart. It's a refreshing read each morning with my coffee and journal bible. 


Oh... and did I also mention that this month I've met with several contractors for the beginning stages of our home remodel, am hosting a baby shower here at the house next month, reconnected with one of my sorority sisters who just bought a home (exciting!), volunteered at the Disney marathon, read a few good Christian books, started bible journalling....

Did I mention that life is very full right now? ;)


 photo AEE9CDC010348191FC652CBA68E0D666_zps1c1578b9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment