Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Christine's Favorite Things - Inspiration for Christmas Gifts

I'm taking a cue from Oprah, and sharing some my absolute favorite things! Hope these ideas give you some inspiration for Christmas gifts. 
(These are just ideas, so unlike Oprah, I won't be giving anything away! Sorry!)

My Favorite Fitness:

FitBit Flex Wireless Activity & Sleep Wristband 

I've had my FitBit for about two months now, and I love it! 
It helps me track my work outs, steps, and activity throughout the day. 
Great gift to get in shape for 2015!
Check it out and buy here

Made to Crave book and Action Plan kit

Ready to make real life change in 2015? 
Use the accountability of the Action Plan as you read Made to Crave, to make healthy choices that stick!
I've had my eye on this for a while now, and can't wait to buy my copy for the new year! 
Check it out and buy here

A new fitness outfit

Who doesn't love new clothes? 
Treat yourself (or someone you love) to a cute new fitness outfit. 
This pink tank found at Khol's is perfect motivation to get active. 
Toss those old, gross t-shirts and look cute while working out!
Check it out and buy here

My Favorite Cooking:

The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays Cookbook

This is the gift that keeps on giving! 
My husband bought me this cookbook last Christmas, and I have thoroughly enjoyed using it all throughout the year! Have fun trying out all her holiday recipes including carrot cake for Easter, Halloween treats, and even a delicious Valentine's day romantic breakfast! 
Plus, she walks you through gorgeous, but easy to do, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
Check it out and buy here

Set of Kitchen Tools


Who doesn't love new kitchen items? 
Whether it's been a year, or several years since you're wedding and bridal shower, you probably need to replace some of your hardworking kitchen tools. My recommendations: bamboo cutting board, zester, wooden spoon(s), new kitchen towels, etc.
My favorite stores to find great kitchen tools include HomeGoods, Khol's, Target, and Bed, Bath & Beyond. 

My Favorite Beauty:

Birchbox Gift Subscription


Treat your lady to a 3 month gift subscription of Birchbox! 
Birchbox is a monthly subscription service that mails you a box of 4 - 5 beauty and makeup samples each month. They also offer 6 month and 1 year gift subscriptions. 
I started Birchbox in October and absolutely love it! I always get overwhelmed picking out make-up, hair care, perfume, and beauty items. 
Thankfully, Birchbox has got me covered. I just my monthly box in the mail and enjoy!  
Check it out and buy here

Christian Living: 

Some Highly Recommended Christian Books 


This year I've read my fair share of Christian Living books. I highly recommend the ones I've read throughout the year, but especially The Resolution, A Shepherd Looks at Psalm 23, and One Thousand Gifts
You can find these books at any Christian bookstore, church bookstore, or on Amazon.com. 

Note-Taker's or Journaling Bible 


Here's an idea that I'm personally going to start in 2015. Bible journaling! 
Also called a note-taker's bible or journal bible, these specific bibles allow you to take notes, draw, or just write your thoughts in the expanded margins. 
There are some beautiful examples on Pinterest, to help get you started. Check them out by searching journaling bible on Pinterest. 



Happy holiday shopping!


Disclaimer: I did not receive any of the above mentioned products for free and I was not paid for writing this post.


 photo AEE9CDC010348191FC652CBA68E0D666_zps1c1578b9.png

No comments:

Post a Comment