Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Master Bath Re-Do



I am always amazed at what a little bit of paint can do.
A few weekends ago, I was able to knock out painting our master bath. After much deliberation (do I go with a blue bathroom or green bathroom?), I chose Behr's Pastel Jade

Looks pretty nice with our white and dark brown color palette, I'd say!

You might also notice the floating shelves Daniel built (above), and the fact that we now have a shower curtain! 
Yep, that's right- we tore down the shower door (see below)! 

Remember this hideous light fixture? Why on earth was that popular in the 90's?
If you still have that in your house, please, please take it down!




I am so, so happy with the result! 

For just a little bit of cash and some hard work, you can transform your bathroom a little at a time. 

I always say that you don't have to wait for "perfect" to make a difference in your home. 

I'm thrilled to have this bathroom now, and look forward to the time we'll remodel the shower and tile- whirlpool tub anyone?






No comments:

Post a Comment