Thursday, May 8, 2014

A "His & Hers" Weekly Planner

I was inspired a few weeks ago to create a weekly planner for myself, that included things that were most important to me.

Being a wife (and not quite a mommy), I wanted a planner that was centered around my home and husband. Don't get me wrong, moms, I love you, but the planners for you guys that are all over Pinterest, just don't quite fit for a family with no children.

In any case... I give you the His & Hers Weekly Planner!

For Him...



And For Her...


Here's an example "Hers" for you to use a guide for your family. 
I used the same concepts for creating the "His" planner. 

It's been a few weeks now that I've used my planner, and I feel more focused going into each week. It is so encouraging to look at it periodically through the week, and to pray for people listed, read over my scripture verse. 

It's also helped us communicate more in our marriage, with the questions for each other. Too often, I was reactive in dealing with our week, rather than proactive. 

Please let me know your feedback on these free printables! I'd love to hear how they work for you!







No comments:

Post a Comment