Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Run, Run, Rudolph...



This past weekend, Daniel and I had a blast running through Sea World at the Vanessa Welch Reindeer Run! This 3-mile course included entertainment, snow, and lots and lots of running reindeer! It was magical to see everyone's costumes! From antlers, to jingle bells, and tu-tu's, they had it all!


Getting ready to run! Isn't he a cute reindeer?



















Track Shack always does a great job facilitating events, so I was thrilled to know that they were apart of this one! What makes them great: quick and easy packet pick-up, awesome t-shirts, water stops, volunteers, and medical help if needed the day of the race, and of course the fun athletes they attract! If you're looking to get into 5K's, I would definitely start with an event by them.

You can check out their upcoming events at their website here.














Having fun at the course!







Sea World was so beautiful decorated for the holidays! It was hard to stay focused on the course with everything going on. But I did get a chance to enjoy the snow!





What a fun, festive experience! I would definitely do this race again! Check out my GPS route below.. I love using the MapMyRun app to view my route!




I can't wait to get into some more 5K's and races in 2014! They are just such a fun way to get your exercise in. I also love that once you sign up for a race, that gives you a date and goal to shoot for. Very motivational!

Can't wait to join you at the next one! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment