Monday, December 2, 2013

First Friday Book Reviews - Coming Soon!




Over the next year, I'll be reading and sharing my thoughts on several popular Christian books. I'll post a book review the first Friday of each month, to help inspire and encourage you to check it out.

Let me just say, I am SO EXCITED to be embarking on this challenge! I feel like this has been several years in the making... I read a lot of Christian books when I first became a believer in 2009, and through 2010/early 2011. Books on salvation, marriage, dating/courting, biblical character, etc.

Then, I hit a wall. I wasn't interested in the Christian resources out there, and I wasn't sure in the direction I wanted to grow. I started some books, but never finished. Finally, I allowed myself to stop forcing it.

It's been two years now, and I'm super excited about several Christian books that are popular today! I don't know all the books I'll be reading over the next twelve-ish months, but I have a good list to start with. If you have any recommendations, let me know!

My first review comes out this Friday! Stay tuned! 






No comments:

Post a Comment