Mark your calendars, because November is craft fair month! That's right, crafters work hard all year, but most especially in October prepping for those local craft fairs.
You'll find plenty of unique and special items at these fabulous shows! Here are some of my favorites for the month...
Saturday, November 2nd:Arts and Crafts Fair at Orlando Grace Church
- 9am - 2pm at 650 Maitland Ave, Altamonte Springs
- Vendors include handmade creators, vintage collectors, and home business owners
- Local Christian radio station, Z88.3 will be there!
- My very on Etsy store will also be featured! Check out the Lilac & Lovely booth while you're there!
- I'm excited for this event because it promises to be a venue where there'll be less crowds. This gives you the opportunity to talk with your artisans and crafters to get their story behind their items and why the love what they do!
43rd Annual Fall Fiesta in the Park
- Both Saturday and Sunday, November 2nd and 3rd from 10am-5pm at Lake Eola in Downtown Orlando
- With over 300 artists and crafter booths, this is the mecca of all Orlando craft fairs!
- They will also have a kid's play area and tons of tasty food options.
- Daniel and I went to this one last autumn, and while it was a lot of fun- be prepared for the crowds. I also wasn't as thrilled with how little booths were actually crafters. Not another booth with pretzel dip! C'mon people! You can check out some my photos from that event in this blog posting. Also-be prepared to pay for parking!
Saturday, November 9th:40th Annual Great Day in the Country Arts and Crafts Festival
- 9am to 4pm located on the grounds of Lawton Elementary School, 151 Graham Avenue, Oviedo, FL
- Free parking and shuttles to the event
- Promising over 350 vendors, live entertainment, children's play area, and tasty food!
- This is the craft fair I've heard amazing things about- I'm definitely saving this date!
- With Ovideo's quiet, small-town charm, I'm sure the Great Day in the Country won't disappoint! I see some yummy buttered corn in my future!
Saturday, November 23rd:
- 9am to 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday the 23rd and 24th, in downtown historic Longwood, near W Warren Ave
- Always the weekend before Thanksgiving, there will be artist's and crafter's booths along the tree‑shaded streets of Longwood's charming Historic District.
- Free admission and free parking immediately adjacent to the event.
- Daniel and I went to this one last year. It was definitely a smaller event than Fall Fiesta, but had some great vendors! This is very close to our house, so it was nice to walk around for an hour or so and then head home.
Happy Fall Craft Fairs, Ya'll!