Sunday, September 8, 2013

What I've Been Up To Lately...

I know, I know, posts have been a little slow lately from me. Not as much crafting going on. Wrong! 

I've been having a blast working on decorations for a bridal shower and some bridal shower gifts! You'll just have to wait a few more weeks for the reveal! 

The other bridesmaids and I have teamed up for some spectacular and fun ideas for a coffee-themed shower. Stay tuned! 


In the meantime... Here's what's been going on.. 



DIY diaper cake! For a little girl, of course! After searching Pinterest, I stumbled across these phenomenal instructions! Check out how Jamie does it on SavvyStyle.net. Baby shower is this week- hopefully mom loves it!



Fall kitchen wreaths! 
I went to a wreath making party last week and created these babies! 
Super fun and not too difficult to make. 



Lastly, some pumpkin patchwork coasters for my Etsy shop. You can check out the listing here
I just love this pumpkin print I bought for a fall project last year! I had some scrap leftover, and voila!
Adorbs!


No comments:

Post a Comment