Saturday, December 8, 2012

2012 Christmas Cookie Party


 
Last night I had the girls over for a Christmas cookie exchange. It really was so much fun! 

Every year I make my Grinch cookies (mint chocolate chip cookies), but this year I wanted to take it up a notch! I spotted this super cute recipe for Candy Cane Blossoms from Baked Perfection. Needless to say, I won "most festive cookie"!


I also tried my hand at making a cheese ball. Cookies, wine, and cheese just always seem to go great together!

Here's an easy recipe for a mozzarella cheese ball from Plain Chicken. It took me about 15 minutes to throw together the night before. 

My girlfriend's Cocoa Kiss Cookies were this year's winner! Super chocolaty and awesome! I believe it's a family recipe, and a tried and true winner. Some of the other cookies that were brought were a chocolate and mint cookie, ginger cookie with pumpkin dip, and a chocolate crinkle cookie.



I can't wait for next year's (yummy) festivities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment